A coach will assist you in finding balance, meaning and structure in your life. Whether you have personal or professional objectives, a coach can help you achieve your goals. A coach is not a counselor but rather asks you specific questions to let you discover what is holding you back, and then formulates a plan of action that is suitable and appropriate for you. A coach will listen in confidence and guide you in a non-judgmental manner to help you work through issues that may be causing you difficulties or holding you back form being your best you.
I provide one-on-one phone or in person meetings for those committed to raising the bar for themselves and their organizations. Coaching provides the process, skills, tools and support to help individuals break through old patterns of behavior limiting their effectiveness, job satisfaction, and career growth. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. Individual needs, values, beliefs, goals, visions and dreams are brought to the forefront.
Would you like to:
• Create personal fulfillment and professional success.
• Set better goals.
• Create more balance in your life
• Say no to the things you don’t want so you can do more of what you do want.
• Develop healthier relationships with people, money, objects and most importantly yourself.
• Walk through a difficult time or transition.
• Stretch yourself out of your comfort zone.
• Have more time and energy.
Sessions provide a system for accountability and self improvement. The client is the driver for appropriate actions . We customize the program that suits your lifestyle and most effectively gets you closer to achieving your goals.